Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weekly Cartel Update

Once again our co-founder, John Boy - aka Dr. DandyCube, failed to make the weekly meeting. His presence is sorely missed, especially by myself now that I am outnumbered 2 to 1 when it comes time to select a movie. John Boy however did leave instructions that for this week the Cartel could not choose a Chick Flick - thank you for that John Boy!

The movie that we went to was UnderWorld:Evolution. What an excellent movie - Vampires, Werewolves, and a hot, tough babe with an English accent dressed in a black latex. What can I say - the movie had it all! I will admit though, the female members of the Cartel were slightly less impressed than I.

Before going to the movie, as is the tradition of the Cartel we presented a Salt & Pepper set to the staff at Wild Wings - our home away from home. Thanks to Crystal for allowing me to take her photo. You just gotta love the staff at Wild Wings!



Now I'm off to watch the game.

No comments: