Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dante's Inferno

Recently my English Literature class undertook an examination of Dante's Inferno. Predictably, one of my more Z-Ready students ( Yes you Miss F.) found an interesting test on the internet. Up for any challenge, I took the test and my results, although disappointing (you can read that anyway you want) were not surprising.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Extreme
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

If you take the test yourself, let me know how you made out - maybe we can be neighbours in hell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you had to take a test to realize that you were going to hell!! jj

Houseboat Bob said...

I knew I was going to Hell - this just allows me make reservations at the proper place!