Friday, March 03, 2006

Black Blogging - 2

Just a quick note to the blogging world. Today at school my boss (Mrs. L.) brought in a copy of an article, published in the Toronto Star, which supports an earlier BLOG of mine about the lack of black bloggers on the net. The article, written by Laina Dawes, expresses a view much along the same lines as my own. I’m thinking that maybe I should spend less time on my blog and more time submitting my body of work for publishing. Who knows - maybe I can get my 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very clearly, you are a clairvoyant. And we've been telling you, sell a book titled "Memoirs of a Mitchner", and you could get millions.

chelsea said...

I got published in Gasoline again. Expect my majer to drop off a copy at the school sometime in the near future.