Wednesday, March 08, 2006

City of Angels

Well my friends, it is time to shower & pack if I am to catch my flight this afternoon. But first a few comments. Cartel members - I expect you to uphold the tradition of the weekly meeting despite the fact that one of you is no longer working. Chelsea and Jess - this is not an online chat forum - pick up the phone for crying out loud. Chelsea - dinner is not off the table - I'll be hungry when I get back. Lady C. - I believe that there should have been a "she cried" somewhere after your comments! And for Sunny, one final Grrrrrrrr for you before I am off.

2 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

Grrrr to you too! And I think Chelsea and Jess should use this blog as an online chat forum...they are so funny!
Hope you have a great trip!

chelsea said...

YES! Thank you Sunny Delight, I've been telling Mitch for years that I'm hilarious. He still doesn't believe me, whatta guy.