Friday, March 03, 2006

Weekly Cartel Update - Mar. 3

Yet again the Cartel failed to achieve full membership at our weekly meeting. It was close though as all members were originally committed to being there but at the last minute Darlene backed out as she was caught working late. Dr. Dandycube has a theory (something to do with Quantum Physics which I will present on my blog sometime soon) as to why it is impossible for all four of us to meet at the same time.

Mrs. C (aka L.E.D.) did achieve full membership this week as she was finally able to find her first suitable Salt & Pepper set for presentation to the staff at Wild Wing. Once again Crystal was our honourary recipient - though we found out later that she was partially responsible for smashing the Santa from an earlier set. Crystal has promised, however, to take more care in the future and move the sets that are in danger of further damage to a safer location. We will be looking to see that you keep your promise, Crystal!

Now I must make amends for last week. Apparently Tanya was a wee bit upset at the picture of her that I posted last week. I hope to make up for that with this picture which I had also taken last week. Also - apparently I made a mistake last week when I mentioned that Tanya is often late for work. It was pointed out to me that Tanya is never late for work as her hours are 'ish hours. In other words she starts at 6ish and works until wheneverish. Therefore, by definition it is impossible for her to be late. I rarely apologize Tanya, so I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I have made here on my blog.

Next week I will be cruising the streets and beaches of Los Angeles so I will be unable to attend the meeting next weekend, something to do with Quantum Physics. However, on behalf of the Cartel I want to extend my thanks to the girls this week; Crystal, Charlene, and Tanya. The beer was cold - the wings were wonderful - and the conversation lively. See you all in two weeks - if I come back!

After the meeting we were off to the movies. 16 Blocks with Bruce Willis. You can't go wrong with Bruce though I must say his Die Hard days are behind him.

No comments: