Friday, February 10, 2006

See the World

Finally made it to Friday but I am dog tired and really don't have much to say. Did run across this neat program though that creates a map of the world showing where you have visited. As you can see I've been to a lot of countries in the world but there are still huge gaps - I need more money to fill in the holes. The site also includes a program for mapping out the states you have visited in the United States. Unfortunately, my map is rather boring since I've been to every state but Alaska.

Give it a try - I would love to see where my fellow bloggers have been.Click Here

4 comments:

LDiablo said...

Hey, I like that, especially the U.S. version since my world map would look pretty monochromatic.

Thanks for sharing.

Trekreb said...

Your travel are very impressive!

chelsea said...

I'm going to Paris in May!!!

Houseboat Bob said...

Paris in the Springtime - I'm impressed! Watch out for guys urinating in the subway and the dog poo lining the streets.