Monday, February 27, 2006

Damn Bill Gates

OK - a friend of mine just pointed out that when I coloured a word on my site, the following text was also coloured. This was news to me so I checked it out and found that my blog looks correct if you are using Safari or Netscape but if you use Internet Explorer it is all buggered up. Damn that Bill Gates.

I have modified my main site to account for this, however, when I went to my other sites using Explorer I found that in addition to the colour problem, the page formatting was also buggered up. Damn that Bill Gates. Anyway - I can't do anything about the format and I'm not even sure if it is buggered up with Explorer Version 6.0 since I can only check it with version 5.2.

So - for those out there using Explorer, well - I feel sorry for you but please let me know if the formatting on the other sites (which should be similar to the main site) is buggered up as I have noticed.

Once Again - Damn that Bill Gates.

No comments: