Saturday, December 31, 2005

Peeing in the Shower

OK - yesterday I happened to mention that I often pee in the shower. Don’t ask me how or why we got on the topic (it will soon become evident) but I stated that I had heard that urine prevents athletes foot and it was perfectly acceptable (in one's own shower) to urinate while in the shower. To say that my dinner companions were horrified would be an understatement. These same people had just been discussing the fact that they both currently suffer from plantar warts on their feet. Now that is disgusting! A highly contagious virus which can be spread to others every time you take off your socks and walk around. So this is where the conversation turned - I happened to mention that I had never experienced a plantar wart and I attributed this, in part, to my regular activity of urinating in the shower. Scoffed and ridiculed me they did and challenged me to prove my contention. With that in mind I did a wee bit of research. If the web is to be believed (and I admit that is a stretch), I have proven my case.



The following excerpt has been lifted from the following site: CLICK FOR FULL ARTICLE
"For almost the entire course of the 20th century, unknown to the public, doctors and medical researchers have been proving in both laboratory and clinical testing that our own urine is an enormous source of vital nutrients, vitamins, hormones, enzymes and critical antibodies that cannot be duplicated or derived from any other source. They use urine for healing cancer, heart disease, allergies, auto-immune diseases, diabetes, asthma, infertility, infections, wounds and on and on -- yet we're taught that urine is a toxic waste product. This discrepancy between the medical truth and the public information regarding urine is ludicrous and, as the news releases you've just read demonstrate, can mean the difference between life and death to you and to your loved ones."



The following excerpt has been lifted from the following site: CLICK FOR FULL ARTICLE
Tom Brokaw, NBC Nightly News, October 16, 1992:
"In Egypt, rescue workers found a 37-year-old man alive in earthquake rubble. He survived almost 82 hours by drinking his own urine. His wife, daughter and mother would not and they died."
Associated Press, July, 1985:
I don't think there's any question that these women and the child would not have died had they simply been aware of the truth that not only would their own urine not harm them, but would, in fact, have provided a power-packed combination of liquid nutrients and critical immune factors that would have sustained them in good health until help arrived.


And of course if the idea of drinking your own urine is not your cup of tea so to speak - the evidence that it does prevent foot fungus of all types is clear. One example lifted from the following site:CLICK FOR FULL ARTICLE

Anyway, if you have a nasty case of foot fungus and want to try the easiest and least expensive home remedy I'm currently aware of, pour or pee some of your own urine on the problem in the shower, let it set for a minute or two, and then wash it off. Repeat as necessary whenever you shower until the problem heals.



Thus I State - Case Proven - Pee Without Guilt - After all, as was pointed out by George - all the drains are connected anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...Ok...I will buy the fact that you have no plantars warts (assuming your vision is good enough to detect same) due to urinating in the shower and you had me up to the point that the guy drinks his urine for 82 hours. I'm afraid that the only way I can make urine is by drinking something else...like beer...then it is clock-work...every 20 minutes. So, to survive for 82 hours on urine, I estimate that I will need 246 beers....Coors light, please. Or...are we to assume that drinking urine creates urine with no loss in volume...a perpetual urine maching machine.....then I don't need to drink it in the first place....Hmmmmm...I am getting thirsty...time for a beer...got to urinate on those plantar warts...