Tuesday, December 27, 2005

An Electronic Christmas is the Best Christmas


Finally home after a wonderful Christmas. The best part of course being the gifts! And this year it was great - I received an electronic robot vacuum, known as an iRobot (everthing is 'i' something now-a-days - thank you Apple). It is fantastic! Simply push the remote control to tell it to clean ( I mean I don't even have to get out out of my chair) and this things leaves it charging dock, runs around the house vacuuming and after an hour returns to its charging dock. The future has finally come!

Secondly, with a moniker like HouseboatBob you wouldn't expect me to even get into my tub without my brand new, top-o-the-line fishfinder. Now I just need to buy the optional GPS receiver and I will never lose the soap again. The gift that keeps on giving as I now have a project for the March break -installation of same.



The next great gift was the replica Jedi LightSaber! I don't mean the scaled down crappy version that sits on the shelf but an actual working (well as close as can be) model. It is so cool that I'm thinking about enlisting in a Jedi Knight training centre - where ever that may be.


It was the best Christmas Ever.

2 comments:

chelsea said...

That may be the best picture of all time, Mitch. Well done. I WANT A LIGHTSABER!

Houseboat Bob said...

You wish you had the Jedi Jam to own one, Chelseaface. And I think you have to be a male - lesbians don't count!