Sunday, August 26, 2007

80 Days of Summer for Bob - Day #73

Sunday - My Days are Numbered

OK - with a bum foot there was not much to do today but play Warcraft - and even that was troublesome since my foot ached after an hour of sitting in front of the computer.

Did I mention that I miss my houseboat - with a clear sky and near full moon shinning through my window tonight I am in a reflective mood (that and the Irish Whiskey medication I'm on). No more howling at the moon naked on the top deck while motoring down the lake. I owned that lake at night - I think I shall miss the nights on the lake most of all.

I added up the numbers (because I'm a math guy) and over 50% of the women I've had the pleasure to be intimate with were for the first time on the houseboat. Ahhhh - the wonderful memories of the old man and the sea.

My ruminations plus the fact that I have to go to the school tomorrow for meetings have put me in a space where I wish I wasn't.

Night All.

No comments: