Tuesday, August 14, 2007

80 Days of Summer for Bob - Day #59

Sunday - a chance to catch up on the Coronation Street episodes I missed earlier in the week and get ready for a movie and dinner with my three graduates.

M, S, H, and I went to see Stardust and I must say it was an excellent fantasy movie (you can't go wrong with both Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert De Niro). Quite a change from my real life of Warcraft.







After the movie it was off to the Winchester Arms for dinner. Ahhhh - steak and kidney pie - it was the completion of my Coronation Street day. I'm going to miss those girls next year as they go off to university - - but we are planning a reunion dinner and movie when the newest version of Beowulf (you can't go wrong with Anthony Hopkins & Angelina Jolie) comes out in November - it's a long story!

Thank you for the wonderful memories, ladies. I hope that this was not our last dinner together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course it's not our last dinner -- even if the company wasn't wonderful (which it always is), how could one miss such a cinematic masterpiece as Beowulf looks to be.