Sunday, August 26, 2007

80 Days of Summer for Bob - Day #72

Saturday - The Day of Rest

Warning: THE GRAPHIC CONTENT OF THIS POST MAY OFFEND SOME, IT MAY CAUSE EXTREME REVULSION, REPULSION, AND REGURGITATION IN OTHERS. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

After a snoot full of Irish whiskey last night I awoke with no pain in my foot. That is until I decided to move it. I hobbled out of bed, made coffee and decided that I needed to eat. The cupboards were empty which meant I had to go to shopping.

I never knew I had 21 steps to exit my building. 21 down, 21 up. Shopping was a long, painful process but I did manage with the aid of my collection of canes. I chose the snake for this occasion. Wanted to look cool for the babes.






Following lunch I decided to enter the realm of Warcraft but, at the suggestion of my friend D, relying upon the comfort of Janelle to ease the pain. Janelle was good to me - she was soft, she was sympathetic, and most importantly, she didn't nag me about going to the doctor to have my foot x-rayed (hint for LED).


After several hours of Warcraft, in which I kicked Horde butt hard core (figuratively not literally since my foot was sore), I decided to call it a night as the foot was a wee bit tender. I also decided to document the swelling - so that I can compare it to tomorrow to see if I should have it checked out.

I REPEAT: ------ Warning: THE GRAPHIC CONTENT OF THIS POST MAY OFFEND SOME, IT MAY CAUSE EXTREME REVULSION, REPULSION, AND REGURGITATION IN OTHERS. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!









Not Too Bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Need I say more ???????

Get that checked out !!!!!