Sunday, June 11, 2006

Weekly Cartel Update - June 9

Despite the mountains of exam marking I had yet to complete, I found myself wanting a beer to steady the nerves and thus called for a Cartel meeting on Friday. Though all four members were in attendance, D didn't arrive until late. She did however accompany Dr. DC and I to the movies while LED had to beg out and missed the theatre portion of the meeting. By the way - if this seems rushed it is because I have to get back to my marking.

LED provided this week's Salt & Pepper set for the staff at Wild Wing, who by the way, were kind enough to buy the Cartel a round of drinks!. There was some discussion as to whether or not the brown spot on Grandpa's face was a misplaced moustache or a pipe. In the end, D resolved the issue and we were off to the movies.

Off to see X-Men 3. I love it when explosions on the screen are so loud you can feel your clothes move on your body - a sign of a great movie in my books.

1 comment:

Sunny Delight said...

Looks like a pipe to me...and how was the movie? gotta love free drinks!