Monday, June 12, 2006

Day #1 - I Wouldn't Call It Boredom

Finally - the first day in a long time in which I felt that I didn't have to accomplish anything. I think I shall call this the first day of summer vacation, despite a few days of meetings scheduled for next week.

Yesterday, I thought I might get out on the boat today and take advantage of the almost full moon tonight but NO - the weather forecast was wrong again and it was cloudy all day. Though it MAY clear tonight, the temperatures are cool and I'm tired of freezing my ass off in a north wind on a lake.

So today - well I spent most of it in this position. Love this teaching stuff. Got to get back to bed ... too tired to write more....

2 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

You know that bedroom is exactly what I imagined a "manly man's' bedroom to look like :P

looking comfy though

Anonymous said...

What happened to the bunk beds?
CH :)