Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Day #2 - Busy Bobby

Ok - I didn't accomplish that much but it seemed like a busy day since I did not get up until noon. Kinda feel bad that I didn't get up early to go help pick up my friend Megan who was in pain in Kingston with a broken face from playing softball. Hopefully, once the wires come out of her jaw in a month, she will still be on speaking terms with me.



Let's see - what did I do today? First, I took the truck in to get my cruise control replaced. That was pretty exciting - need the cruise for those upcoming summer road trips.




Next it was off to Zellers to buy new pillows. My old ones were a bit torn after a bitter fight several weeks ago - or was that in my dreams? Anyway - new pillows for Bob today.





Then I came home and jumped on the computer to catch up on some research. Did a lot of 'googling' today, so much so that I feel the need for a wee nap. Hopefully tomorrow will be less stressful.

1 comment:

Sunny Delight said...

What an EXHAUSTING day you must have had!
Road trips are good though, very good!