Sunday, June 11, 2006

Marking

Here is a view of my place before I began my marking marathon. As you can see everything is placed about the room in an orderly fashion - just waiting for me to get to it. Over the course of the past 3 days the piles have been diminished and late last night I finally completed the last of my marking.

This morning when I arose my pile of marking was reduced to a box of papers. A entire year of knowledge, or in many cases lack of knowledge, stuffed into a box waiting to be archived in the dungeons of the school. Now I am taking a break from printing out the draft report cards. I am hopeful of finishing tonight and after dropping the reports off at the school, I shall have a whole two days to myself before I must begin the day long marathon of printing the final reports. Yes my friends the end is near.

No comments: