Friday, April 07, 2006

Tis The Season

I'm getting near the end of the quest as evidenced by this week's tie selection. Some of my finest Chirstmas ties on display, including the much favoured Rudolph Tie complete with musical chimes and red LED's for eyes. I believe I can make it to Easter break, only four days next week, but I will be scraping the bottom of the well by Thursday.

If you think that this week's ties were a bit inappropriate, please take a look at the picture below. It was taken earlier today. Spring in Canada!

3 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

*pushes rudolphs nose* ohhh those red eyes are evil looking ;)

Sunny Delight said...

For some reason, this post makes me feel singing.........
Oh tannenbaum, oh tannenbaum, of all the trees most lovely.
Oh tannenbaum, oh tannenbaum, of all the trees most lovely.

It must be the snow :D

Trekreb said...

Snow in April. That is illegal here in Mississippi.