Thursday, September 06, 2007

Summer Vacation - It's Over

Well summer is over for sure. 3 days into school and my feet and legs are killing me. I'm used to spending the majority of my time on my ass rather than this standing stuff I now have to do.

This week I've been so tired I'm usually in bed by 10 pm every night. Tonight though - what the heck - one more day to go and I'm staying up late to watch the start of the NFL season.

Did I mention that Janelle made a guest appearance on BB this week. My only highlight.

My low point - we have this new girl at school and her family are close friends with David Suzuki. For any American readers, David Suzuki is our Al Gore when it comes to the environment - except - David does practice what he preaches and he is a scientist not a politician. For those of you who know me - Davis is my nemesis. Of course the new girl loves David and has even talked about inviting him to the school to be a guest speaker.

I think I can take him though - after all David is 71 years old - I mean - even with all that Karate stuff I should be able to drop him in a fair fight.

No comments: