Monday, June 25, 2007

80 Days of Summer for Bob - Day #9

Saturday

With my hand still sore from the canoe trip, I decided that I had better go to emergency to have it checked out. 2 hours later they confirmed it was a break and I left with a 'half-cast'. It is going to be a fun 4 weeks with this stupid thing on my arm.

Returned home and tried to have a drink to drown my sorrows but quickly learned that it is impossible to break ice cubes with one hand. Not easy opening the olive jar either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back Houseboat even though you have returned as damaged goods.

It's going to be a long and painful summer if you don't work out that olive jar opening dilemma.

LED :)

Sunny Delight said...

Nice to "read" you blogging again.

Too bad about your hand...gotta be careful with those few wee drams.