Monday, June 25, 2007

80 Days of Summer for Bob - Day #3

Day #3 started late as I didn't get up until 1 in the afternoon. An hour or so later, Hayley, Sarah and I went to town for lunch and supplies and returned to meet the fellow gradutes as they were supposed to arrive by dinner. The first to arrive were Meghan, Stefanie and Ashley and after getting lost and having to go out to rescue them, Fred, Andy and Megan.

With the arrival of all grads by 9pm or so, the games could begin. Since I had been into the martinis since 5, I didn't need any drinking games to "catch-up".

I certainly don't recall much of the evening though apparently I was on the winning team.

















The smartest thing I did all night was crash down at midnight. It left me open for more than a few pranks but, as it turned out, it was the right decision.

No comments: