Saturday, August 23, 2008

The French River - 2008

It has been a while since I have posted anything - I guess Moosonee left me shell-shocked. Haven't done much in the intervening days but for a few days of school meetings. A sure sign that summer draws to an end - meetings!

Anyway, tomorrow I am off to the French River for a canoe trip with Mr. B. and some school kids. The last hurrah before starting school in ten days. Should be fun - the canoeing that is! I'll blog more when I return, right now I have to finish packing.

Did I mention that I got rid of the 70 lb behemoth that was my favourite canoe and bought a new 36 lb beauty. I love the new canoe though I have yet to take it on a trip. For me canoes are a lot like women - and I like mine light-weight and easy to maneuver (ok - I have some work to do on that line).

No comments: