Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Oh Canada

Well, Canada Day came and went with somewhat of a bang. First, D and I went to see the movie, Wanted. I must encourage all to see this movie - it is well done and most entertaining.










Next we were off to visit a graduate (MT) who was running her dogs in a Canada Day show put on by her group Pawzie Traction. Though we couldn't stay for the entire show we did get to see some of the dogs practice. Truly fascinating watching how eager the dogs are to please. This is a picture of MT's dog - Bato.

Next stop was for dinner at a friends. After dinner and drinks, we lit some fireworks as is the custom. As you can see by this picture, I was enthralled by the spectacle. So much so I almost knocked over my martini. By the way - had baked potatoes with sour cream and caviar - nice - a first for HBB.

And tomorrow I'm off to Maine for just over 2 weeks. Have a great summer all!

No comments: