Saturday, October 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home

After three nights of house-sitting, I get to sleep in my own bed tonight. On the upside this means no dogs to wake me up at 5 am, but on the downside I'm back to my 30 television channels as opposed to 500 via satellite.

Last night the full membership of the cartel plus an honourary guest met for wings and beer. The guest was the daughter of Mr. B and the curse of the B's followed her to the movies with us. Whenever Mr. B. joins the cartel we wind up at a really bad movie. Last night was no exception as we watched Michael Clayton, perhaps the most boring movie I have ever watched.

Anyway - as I said - I am home now and after catching up on the missed episode of survivor (because of parent / teacher interviews), and running a few errands, I am off to either work on the DVD or play WoW. Ahhhh - I love my little world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want a really great movie, I highly suggest going to see Across the Universe. I think even you could get over the fact that it's a musical, it's that good.

Anonymous said...

I think I would have to work my way up to that level, H. Maybe a weekend sensitivity training course in the Caledon Hills - - or two.

Sunny Delight said...

What? You don't like 5 AM doggy kisses?