Monday, October 15, 2007

Busy Week Coming

A quick update post today as I am busy busy this week.

Tonight I must finish the report cards and then tomorrow I have to run the weekly reports - kind of weird to double report this week but hey - I don't make the rules.

Wednesday I am off to house-sit one of my students as her parents are off for the rest of the week - thus I'll not be home until Friday or Saturday. That means I must get the dishes done tonight or else I will have an apartment of mold by the time I return.

Oh yes - and parent / teacher interviews on Thursday to add to my frustration - I'll have to remember to tape Survivor.

I am off now to add a few more minutes to the Haliburton DVD (up to 10 minutes now) and then do dishes - yikes - maybe laundry as well! I need a maid!

No comments: