Thursday, May 18, 2006

Super Raining Super Fun

Here it is one day away from the long weekend and I am without energy. Tomorrow is the school's annual Super Learning Super Fun day where we invite some eighty grade 8 students to our school for a day of fun filled activities. Although I have had a limited role in the planning of this year's event, tomorrow I will be expected to walk, run, cheer and take part in the games. I think I need to get to bed early tonight if I am going to survive.

My only bright light was the fact that we are going into a three day weekend and I was looking forward to getting out on my boat and playing with my new GPS for a few days. Unfortunately the weather man has decided to piss on my parade as the forecast for the weekend doesn't look good with low temperatures, rain and strong winds. Grrrrrrrrr.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look again HBB ... the weather is going to be just fine for your boat trip. Go for it and have faith.

LED

Houseboat Bob said...

Oh you land lubbers! What is a fine day for a picnic in the park is not fine for a boat on the lake. A NorthWest wind of 25kph is a nice cool breeze on land but on the lake is a freezing, wave generating, boat bouncing, pain in the ass wind. A temperature high of 15 on land is a nice refreshing temperature - on the water subtract 5 degrees and you have a freeze-my-ass-off night in the offing.

~Maureen said...

Dear Mr. Houseboat,

I ended up on your site by hitting "next site" from my blog...
I couldn't even continue reading-
Your pictures of nude women lesbians are a terrible thing to have on your blog, especially since you teach! What if your students find out! At any rate, shame on you! Hopefully, they weren't your daughters. But, they are someone's daughters.
YUCK.
Catholictothecore

Sunny Delight said...

ROFL I do so love the comments your blog seems to generate, hope they never find mine......and perhaps those winds will not be as strong, or..er..they can blow you south....

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Catholictothecore,

As one of Houseboat's students, I have to say that I couldn't care less and am not offended by the lesbians on his site. Houseboat is perfectly entitled to post whatever he wants on his site. How would you like it if he went to your site and began dictating what you should or should not be posting?

Houseboat Bob said...

Thanks for the support - H. Maybe you should change your H to a V for Vendetta!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA I LOVE CATHOLICS*

Eighty students? Annual event? Has everyone at King's lost all sense since I left?!

C.


*I may have just lied right here.