Friday, February 08, 2008

What's That Sound?

Today I was finally off to get my ultrasound done. For various reasons, one being my extreme discomfort of just the thought of having to undergo a scrotal ultrasound, the procedure had been delayed from January. Refer to my earlier blog WARNING - if you dare.







OK - the good news was that it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. In fact it was quite the pleasureable experience. Initially I was a bit hesitant about dropping my pants and hopping up on a table to expose my privates to a nice looking woman. In fact as I lay there quietly looking at the ceiling while counting the cracks in the tiles, I began wondering if this was what it was like for a woman who was having really poor sex with someone they didn't like. Looking at the ceiling trying to ignore what was going on only a few feet away.

Anyway - after splooching on some warm gooey stuff, the technician began her survey of my parts. I found the chirping of the machine and the sound of my heartbeat (for some reason she had the sound on) to be quite relaxing. Truth be told I actually dozed off for a period - that is until she hit a tender spot and I came awake like I had been hit by lightning.

All in all - I think I would do it again. After all, where else can you get the government to foot the bill for an activity that would cost more than $100 in a seedy office at the back of a run down strip-mall - not that I would know first hand!

1 comment:

chelsea said...

Mitch! Lets get some foods and boozes!

- Chels