Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quick Update Before Bed

I don't know why it is so hard to keep up with my blog - maybe because I have a busy life? You decide!

Last Friday there was a 'social' night at the school. A quiz competition of sorts. A number of parents showed up trying to claim top honours but in the end it was Team Key Lime (my team) that won the night. We killed! So much so that a number of other teams have already requested a rematch. (The pic is of our new mascot - in a key lime coloured bikini.)

The weekend consisted of sleep, WoW, and Football - pretty much in that order. I did manage to sleep in until 1 pm both days so that was good. My characters are now at levels 57 & 59 so that is good and on schedule. The football was a bit of a disappointment though as I dropped 3 points in the pool I'm in. 2 out of 3 ain't bad - I guess.

Today the school was off to the symphony (boring) and then a few of us went to Much on Demand - a teenage video show broadcast live from Toronto. I wasn't actually on the show as the 'old' people had to sit in the background but it was interesting none-the-less.

Now - off to bed as I have weekly reports tomorrow and then Friday my busy social life begins again. Phew!

No comments: