Saturday, November 10, 2007

Part 'A' Accomplished

Well the first part of my two part goal was completed today as I got my main character to level 60. This is about 3 weeks earlier than I had originally set as my goal. It takes about 200,000 points to gain a level which equates to about 20 plus hours if all goes well. I got a nasty surprise though at level 60 - it now takes 500,000 points to level! I can see why people take an entire year to get from level 60 to level 70.

The second part of my goal is to get my second character to level 60. Currently I am at level 57 so this should be obtainable by early December - if all goes well.


On Friday a much depleted cartel met at Wild Wings. An old favourite, Tanya, was back behind the bar - she is redoing her kitchen and needs the money! After dinner we went to see the movie Lions for Lambs. It sucked!

No comments: