Saturday, July 28, 2007

80 Days of Summer for Bob - Day #42

Thursday started with a trip to see the houseboat to make arrangements to have it removed from the marina. As per usual, the owner wasn't around and the houseboat remains in limbo.

Next - dinner in the big city of Toronto with a graduate of mine. I had a great time catching up on what she had been up to over the past year. I also learned a lot of useful information such as how female students cheated on tests by writing the answers on their legs. Who is going to challenge a girl by asking her to lift her skirt to verify that she hasn't written the answers on her leg?

Given the length of their skirts while in school, I figured they couldn't have cheated very much. I guess you are never too old to learn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GIVE ME AWAY.
Good thing I don't care about anyone still at that schooL!

Houseboat Bob said...

Who is this? Who are you anonymous? I guess I'll never be able to guess your identity.

To the anonymous blogger: The blog had to be written - I mean the picture was perfect - but no worries, Chelsea, I won't reveal your identity.