Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cartel Update - Sept. 22

I have been remiss in attending to my blog since starting back at school. So much to do at the beginning of the school year that I have been unable to find the time to sit down and update my own blog let alone peruse through the variety of blogs which I normally follow.

Anyway, since the school is off on our yearly trip to Haliburton this coming week, I was able to find a few precious moments this morning to attempt an update.

There have been several Cartel meetings since my last update but I had forgotten my camera and thus these meetings can not be properly documented. The last documented Cartel meeting was last week and as you can see from the picture, D and her cleavage was in attendance - or is that 'were in attendance'? Unfortunately, LED was unable to attend but she missed little as we did not go to a movie. It has been my observation that there seems to be a lack of good movies at this time of year. Maybe distributors also recognize the lack of free time at the beginning of a school year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back HBB...Life has not been the same without your updates.
See ya in Haliburton :)

LED

chelsea said...

Mitch! I gave you as a reference on my job application to work at Trinity for 5 weeks! I am WAY DESPERATE for a flexible part-time job and this is perfect. I doubt they'll call you,but if they do (Cathy Butler) TELL THEM HOW AMAAAAAAAAZING I was with the Cameroon Library Fund please! IT was a big part of my interview with her. WOOOOOO!
HAVE FUN IN HALIBURTON...I MISS THAT PLACE!!!